Day 1: Nairobi- Amboseli National Park
Pick up from your hotel in the morning and get transferred to Wilson Airport where you will catch a 45 min
flight to Amboseli.
You will arrive and take a short game drive on your way to the hotel. You will arrive in time for lunch and
have the afternoon at leisure. In the evening take a game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Ol Tukai or similar
Day 2-4: Amboseli National Park
For the next three days you will have game viewing drives in the park. Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak, the Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya’s most popular parks. The name “Amboseli” comes from a Maasai word meaning “salty dust”, and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with Sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands.
Game drives take us among myriad plains animals—not only the thundering herds of thousands of wildebeest and their zebra companions, but also gazelle, impala, hartebeest, Topi and giraffes.
Dinner and overnight at Ol Tukai or similar.
Day 5: Amboseli-Nairobi
Today after breakfast you will checkout from the hotel and get transferred to the airstrip where you will catch your flight back to Nairobi. This is the end of our service.
Tour Cost: From 6750 USD
The tour price includes:
- Local round trip flight to Amboseli and back.
- Arrival & departure transfers at Amboseli airstrip.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in the hotel
- Full board meal plan at the hotel.
- Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography
guaranteed window seats for every participant.
- Entry fees to Amboseli National Park.
- Qualified English Speaking driver guide.
- 2 game drives per day.
The tour price excludes:
- International flights.
- Extras at the lodges –tips, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses.
- Entry Visa to Kenya.