3 nights, 4 Days Maasai Mara Itinerary
Pick up from a central location in Nairobi and start the journey to Maasai Mara via the scenic Rift Valley View
Point on your way to Narok and thereafter Mara.
You will arrive in time for lunch. Check in at the hotel and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park
in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals.
Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 and 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve
For the next two days you will have game viewing drives into the Maasai Mara National Reserve. The
legendary Mara is the northern portion of the Serengeti Plains, and we find excellent wildlife viewing in these
grasslands. The reserve is named for the Maasai tribes’ people, the traditional inhabitants of the area who
still graze cattle here, and the Mara River that runs through it.
Game drives take us among myriad plains animals—not only the thundering herds of thousands of wildebeest
and their zebra companions, but also gazelle, impala, hartebeest, Topi and giraffe. Predators follow in close
pursuit, and the Mara is especially famed for its lions—we may see them hunting in the early morning or
evening, or resting beneath acacia trees in the heat of the day. Hyenas also patrol the plains in some of the
largest numbers in Africa. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Maasai Mara- Nairobi
Today after breakfast you will checkout from the hotel and have one last game drive on your way out of the
reserve. You will be dropped in a central point in Nairobi. This is the end of our service.
…………END OF SAFARI……………
|Hotel||Per Couple total with transport(Ksh)||Per Couple total without transport (Ksh)|
|Sarova Mara||Standard room- From 81,500
Deluxe Room – From 87,500
|Standard room- From 61,500
Deluxe room- From 67,500
|Mara Sopa||From 74900||From 54,900|
|Ashnil Mara||From 77,000||From 57,000|
The Tour Price Includes:
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the hotel per couple.
- Full board meal plan at the hotel.
- Use of customized safari van with Pop up roof for game viewing & photography.
- Qualified English Speaking driver guide(with transport package) 2 game drives per day( with transport package) – Park entrance fees.
The Tour Price Excludes:
- Car entrance fees of Ksh. 400 per day per car. ( without transport package in a 5 seater vehicle)
- KWS guide fees of Ksh. 1720 (for 4 hours)
- Extras at the lodges –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses.